I’ve decided not only to join the pagan blogging project (late I know), but set myself some personal goals, which are:
1) Memorise at least one Orphic Hymn in Ancient Greek. Probably the Orphic Hymn to Hekate to recite at the crossroads at night when leaving offerings.
2) Use my art more often as a devotional practice.
3) Finish preparing the garden for growing food.
4) Improve my writing skills and do more devotional writing.
5) Improve my knowledge of the stars.
6) Improve my health in general.
I will probably post my first ‘A’ post later tonight and hopefully get my second ‘A’ post near completion and posted in a day or two.